big red flag for me is the currency control issues being flagged in Angola - which is a sizable investment in CIL's portfolio. No real news yet on how this is going to impact, for me, I find this kind of development too risky for my liking, so I have sold my holdings (at a frustratingly lower point than current valuation, but that is how it goes - stand by my decision)
Currency controls pretty meaningless for CIL, as they had to agree to no expatriation of funds from Angola for, I think, about a 2 or 3 year period in order to get the acquisition approved in Angola. So, currency restrictions really meaningless for CIL in the 2-odd year time frame, as they couldn't get their money out now if they wanted to. But that is just the thing, they don't want to get their money out. They're doing well over there so far.