Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Charts

Russ
Super Contributor
Has anyone else found that the charts are not updating so they still show yesterday's share prices? I have had this problem for a few days now.
28 REPLIES 28
Preston
Super Contributor
Same issue here.
Russ
Super Contributor
I sent in a query yesterday but no response.
Russ
Super Contributor
Just sent another one.
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
And this from the voted SA's Top Stockbroker as per the Financial Mail's Investor's Monthly. High Availability and Reliability wasn't part of the criteria it seems.
orange68
Super Contributor
same reason why i dont use ost anymore for trading, the website itself shows different prices of my existing shares sometimes they're all zero. best move i made was external charting software and new broker for my futures and cfd.
Russ
Super Contributor
Third message sent today. Still no reply from OST.
suki
Super Contributor
and they send a message that they are the best Stockbroker yesterday.
Galuc
Super Contributor
I called OST and they don't seem to be having a problem on their side, but on all three of my platforms, mac, IE and chrome my charts all show the share price today as zero!
Russ
Super Contributor
Same here.
Douw
Frequent Contributor
Same problem here with the charting not updating. Reported it via secure mail but no response. Will be looking for external provider for charting. FTmarkets looks nice.
Galuc
Super Contributor
Not sure why, but my charts are all good now!
Preston
Super Contributor
My suggestion, all of us, cancel our Easy Trader for a month. Not only will we save on R125 for that month, OST will feel the impact on their Income Statement and this will impact their ROE for that month.
Preston
Super Contributor
all of us = greater trading and investment community
Russ
Super Contributor
Mine too, Galuc!
orange68
Super Contributor
i cancelled mine over a year ago ost merely hiked the monthly fees cut down seminars probably decreased their it staff too.
Preston
Super Contributor
If we can create significant up and down fluctuation in that income line, it will create a sh*t storm.
Preston
Super Contributor
...but we need numbers on our side. I would like to be a fly on that wall, when those fluctuations are addressed either at EXCO or MANCO level..
Mol
Frequent Contributor
Over a month now with DWT,what a pleasure!
suki
Super Contributor
there was a promise of a new trading software by end of the year. what happened?