Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Christmas rally

Russ
Super Contributor
Please let me know when it starts.
53 REPLIES 53
Hali
Super Contributor
Unless they postponing Christmas to February 2016..Not anytime soon my friend
Preston
Super Contributor
Most of us will be away on leave/holiday when this will eventually happens. I find this market more frustrating than losing money on KIO.
Not applicable
it typically happens the day after all your stoplosses kick in
Preston
Super Contributor
We want to wish you a merry christmas, We want to wish you a merry christmas, We want to wish you a merry christmas from bottom of our heart......
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
You're a victim of this too - makes you want to give up on "stop losses" and become an investor...
koos2
Super Contributor
Be like investing in ze mafia waff all these sens warnings popping up everwhere. Now where did i put my skull-badge-cap? Germans...
BlueDolphin
Frequent Contributor
Aaag wat Hintergrund sind Fragestellungen bezüglich der Fremdüblichkeit und der angemessenen bilanziellen Berücksichtigung im Rahmen der deutschen Rechnungslegung
Rams
Super Contributor
There is no christmas rally, just christmas gifts. look at all those gifts the market is giving up...MTN, CML, BIL, APN...
koos2
Super Contributor
Me ex once had only a red gift ribbon on, that cost me money und alot of emotional currency.
Creature_of_the
Super Contributor
Creature_of_the
Super Contributor
Not applicable
it will come - have faith. EU still pumping 60n a month into bonds - so loads and loads of cash out there. These kinds of pullbacks have become typical of late - low liquidity selloffs creating flash crashes.
koos2
Super Contributor
Hahaha. NPN : qualifying institutional investors at a price of ZAR 1,975 per share, CURRENT NPN 1963.51 Nothing seems to work furr these guys.
Preston
Super Contributor
@Rams, you did call MTN at R120.Still sticking to it?
davy101
Contributor
Lol, if this market tanks here here into 2016.. R 120 is still way too high...
striker
Super Contributor
A rally based on what Skaaptjop ? Every indicator is negative and no amount of central bank money creation will prevent the long overdue market correction. A 25 - 30 % market collapse from here is highly probable.
Galuc
Super Contributor
I think father Xmas has skipped ZA, Rudolph probably scared of getting mugged, even after a 2% rally on Friday on the Dow and we still struggling to show any positive run!
Hali
Super Contributor
I think the dollar index is due for a major correction.. Dollar will come off 10% and commodities gna run.. That's my short term prediction.. The rate hike is now fully priced in.. We seeing this in metal prices.
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
iow you still long BIL ?