Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Christmas rally

Super Contributor
Please let me know when it starts.
0 Kudos
53 REPLIES 53
Super Contributor
Unless they postponing Christmas to February 2016..Not anytime soon my friend
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Most of us will be away on leave/holiday when this will eventually happens. I find this market more frustrating than losing money on KIO.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
it typically happens the day after all your stoplosses kick in
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
We want to wish you a merry christmas, We want to wish you a merry christmas, We want to wish you a merry christmas from bottom of our heart......
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
You're a victim of this too - makes you want to give up on "stop losses" and become an investor...
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Be like investing in ze mafia waff all these sens warnings popping up everwhere. Now where did i put my skull-badge-cap? Germans...
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Aaag wat Hintergrund sind Fragestellungen bezüglich der Fremdüblichkeit und der angemessenen bilanziellen Berücksichtigung im Rahmen der deutschen Rechnungslegung
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
There is no christmas rally, just christmas gifts. look at all those gifts the market is giving up...MTN, CML, BIL, APN...
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Me ex once had only a red gift ribbon on, that cost me money und alot of emotional currency.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
it will come - have faith. EU still pumping 60n a month into bonds - so loads and loads of cash out there. These kinds of pullbacks have become typical of late - low liquidity selloffs creating flash crashes.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Hahaha. NPN : qualifying institutional investors at a price of ZAR 1,975 per share, CURRENT NPN 1963.51 Nothing seems to work furr these guys.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
@Rams, you did call MTN at R120.Still sticking to it?
0 Kudos
davy101
Contributor
Lol, if this market tanks here here into 2016.. R 120 is still way too high...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
A rally based on what Skaaptjop ? Every indicator is negative and no amount of central bank money creation will prevent the long overdue market correction. A 25 - 30 % market collapse from here is highly probable.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
I think father Xmas has skipped ZA, Rudolph probably scared of getting mugged, even after a 2% rally on Friday on the Dow and we still struggling to show any positive run!
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
I think the dollar index is due for a major correction.. Dollar will come off 10% and commodities gna run.. That's my short term prediction.. The rate hike is now fully priced in.. We seeing this in metal prices.
0 Kudos
Valued Contributor
iow you still long BIL ?
0 Kudos