Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Countries Visited

Cedric_1
Contributor
Reminds me of a comment the pilot made when I first arrived in SA. "The temperature is 27degrees, there is a clear blue sky, and for the time put your watch back 15 years". Country I like is Denmark. Very clean, friendly people and lovely country and countryside.
am_1
Frequent Contributor
Chagos Archipelago - uninhabited, beautiful, peaceful. But the few people from all corners of the globe who stop to visit for a month or three every year soon show all the human traits we love and hate and a hierarchy soon develops
Rams
Super Contributor
lots of pressure now to skip Paris,and travelling with little kids, I suppose I could kindly ask the terrorists to back off?
Hali
Super Contributor
Who are the real terrorists? They retaliated for the attacks launched by the West. The West invaded Iraq on the premise that there was "Nuclear weapons".. Now they admit that not a single weapon was found.. So we should be careful of what we draw from the news..It doesn't tell us everything
Rams
Super Contributor
but, but, I am not a westerner, and i be travelling with little kids. I have no issues with those angry "gentlemen and gentle ladies".
Hali
Super Contributor
If you visited South Africa during the times of apartheid you were seen as being a supporter of an oppressive regime.. similarly..
Rams
Super Contributor
so , you say, if i vist Paris, i deserve to be shot at, just for visiting. Bit extreme. Anyway, did not intend for this thread to be taking on this tone. Lets just concentrate on JuJu and Zuma, and the JSE.
partridge
Super Contributor
Wien, Wien, nur du allein - Ah yes, Vienna - city of my dreams. Well while the café culture suits me, there are places and moments like this all over Europe... so I often think of Cambridge and Grantchester - the Orchard tea garden - in spring - on the river or the dark winter's evening in Cambridge at King's listening to a festival of carols and lessons...
leoridge
Contributor
Looking at our stats,you probably safer in Paris.