Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Dear Luqiewp

delta
Occasional Contributor
Open Letter to Luqiewp I have been following your post on this forum and i have to conclude that you clearly don't know what you are doing. At this rate you are probably going to lose all your money before you make some. My advice to you is to invest in a good finance course before you lose a lot of money. And all the info you think is not public knowledge is already public knowledge 5 min before you read it. 90% of the people on this forum read the SENS. I get my SENS updates 5 mins before its posted on the Standard bank online trading platform. Another thing not every restructuring or corporate action translate to over-performance in the future. You really need to apply your mind before you invest. The next point is really going to blow your mind- Market sentiment drive stock markets, there is a lot of research on this, value doesn't always translate to high returns in the short-term or mid-term. Try always to buy low and sell high otherwise you are just destroying wealth. i recommend you read THE INTELLIGENT INVESTOR BY BENJAMIN GRAHAM.
10 REPLIES 10
DaMerlin
Contributor
how do you get your SENS announcements beforehand?
delta
Occasional Contributor
There are on twitter 5 mins before being loaded on this platform
lefort
Occasional Contributor
what twitter account do you follow?
AP
Regular Contributor
I think Luqiewp cant afford to keep his OST open as he has lost too much money...
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it is @JSE_SENS but is 15 minutes delayed from release time
Not applicable
so what is the quickest SENS feed then?
DaMerlin
Contributor
What is the handler for this? As even a one minute advantage will make huge differences....
delta
Occasional Contributor
I always get it on twitter first. I think it takes a bit of time to reflect on the Standard Bank platform.
Not applicable
i respect your advice and thank you but i have not called on a stock to date that didnt eventually go up. i was telling my friends to invest labat when it was at 30c , they all smiling today including me. also cza i called at 50c its doing fairly well. never the less, il follow the twitter page as you recomended happy trading
delta
Occasional Contributor
i am sorry if i sounded harsh but just concerned by your approach to investment. whats important is you are winning more than you are losing.