Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Dischem IPO

Samir
Super Contributor
Hi. Can anybody tell me if you would earn interest on your funds that are returned to you once the Dischem allotments have been completed? (Assuming that the Dischem IPO was oversubscribed) Thanks
28 REPLIES 28
koos2
Super Contributor
My neighbour is a big boy, running the scale at 156 kg.
koos2
Super Contributor
What is interesting is that he has ingrown toenails, sclerosis of the liver, polyps in the lower intestines, half of his left lung is calcified for some reason and he has strange growths in his nasal cavity, that I hadnÂ’t seen before
koos2
Super Contributor
He also has 3 bone breaks that were set perfectly and healed.
koos2
Super Contributor
Caught the sucker via video surveillance pouring a chemical/drugs? Into my instant coffee.
koos2
Super Contributor
Processed him for pet mince this afternoon, gona freeze the offal bits , that even my dogs dont eat , and flush them , 750grams a time, at all the pay as you go toilets on the highway, on my way to work.
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
koos2 - W T F are you trying to say? What do I miss?
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
I think what he is saying " No , you won't get any interest" , but in a roundabout way, I may be wrong however.
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
You receive interest, although the funds are reserved (removed from your balance).
Samir
Super Contributor
Call centre said that Koos2 is not a real user - call centre said that they would delete the posts.
Samir
Super Contributor
Thank you for the confirmation. Call centre, however, says that you don't earn interest - can't find anything in the IPO fine print to verify this.
cliveo
New Contributor
Looks like the allocation for the Dischem IPO was returned to the cash balance. I called the helpful helpdesk and was told they don't know what is going on. I can expect an email by the end of today.
DEP
Super Contributor
Yes my funds were also returned to the cash balance!
DEP
Super Contributor
Yes my funds were also returned to the cash balance!
Quakedog
Super Contributor
Did Anyone get Shares for the IPO? I call BS on this.
DEP
Super Contributor
no share allocation here - i applied for 650k.. so therefore i will not support dis-chem listing or any time in future. they can rely on institutions only... unless they go rock bottom cheap. This is BS!
DEP
Super Contributor
no share allocation here - i applied for 650k.. so therefore i will not support dis-chem listing or any time in future. they can rely on institutions only... unless they go rock bottom cheap. This is BS!
DEP
Super Contributor
DEP
Super Contributor