Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

EOH -

Pepi
Regular Contributor
Nearly touching R150 - Forecasters must be scratching their heads. I recall one very prominent analyst forecasting & selling his lot in the early thirty's.
6 REPLIES 6
Vypir
Contributor
If the fundamentals of a company is good - it will always excel in the longer term. These guys have been growing at 40% a year for years now. Every year they say it must end, but every year it goes on. I've owned them since R40...
Pepi
Regular Contributor
Of co***** your'e right VYPIR and that's been my view since R14
Vypir
Contributor
Lucky fish! On the upside - I bought CFDs :-)
indium
Contributor
EOH is a Great company - let me guess those are the same naysayers that will not touch Aspen, Mr Price, Capitec...
AP
Regular Contributor
I've bought EOH Oct last year and up nearly 50% since then. Also heart someone on money channel saying that the price does not make sense and it is definitely not a buy (now 20% later and still rising). These same people sit on the sideline, with their cash, calling/hoping for the correction to happen...
am_1
Frequent Contributor
My best performer. Asher Bohbot is doing what most other companies should be and providing skills training as well as running a brilliant company. Wish more companies would create apprenticeships to save the economy in the long run