Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Easy Equities

Limitless
Contributor
Hi Guys... has anyone used the easy equities platform, and what has been you experience?
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
Had a quick peak. Very cost effective but limited in functionality. If you are looking to trade it might not be the best option besides the cost thats so low and no minimum fees. I only had a brief look so far, but from what I can tell you can only buy and sell at market. I think it is a good platform but very simplified to cater for the general public. So depending on your objectives it might or might not be and option
2012Trader
Occasional Contributor
I'm using Easy Equities only for long term buying. Very cost effective and you can add small amounts to shares without paying big amounts to brokerage fees. No limit orders and/or stops and trailing stops. Make use of fractional share trading. So you can buy SAB with R100. Nice to use along with other platforms.
Jughead
Contributor
I opened an account for my wife and daughter. It's only for long term since you trade at market. I use my ost account to check the price before putting in a trade. This is the perfect way to introduce younger people to share investments with really low costs and so much better than the shotgun approach to investment you get with etf's and unit trusts.
Vagabond
Contributor
Question is, do you trust the Purple Group with your money? http://www.noseweek.co.za/article.php?current_article=3041 Who knows what they do with your order and what price you get in the end?