Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Easy Trader

Cherry
Regular Contributor
Easy trader is quite intermittent to. In fact not even that it is just not working. The graphs are not updating and the orange light changes to green for 1 millionth of a second. WHATS UP OST??????????????????????????????? WHY ARE MY GRAPHS NOT MOVING AND i AM PAYING FOR THIS SERVICE
16 REPLIES 16
OptimusPrimate
Not applicable
Glad to see I am not the only one with the problem Yesterday no company info, today no ticker I need to change brokers, aaaaaggghhhh!
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
Same here, not even a message to say go to hell, all we want is your money. These Standard Bank IT employees should go work for the government. They should fit in just right!
suki
Super Contributor
have tried DWT ?
Preston
Super Contributor
I am currently on IG markets platform...It is a breeze.........They should change Easytrader name.
suki
Super Contributor
suki
Super Contributor
Mol
Frequent Contributor
Busy opening with dwt. Cant take it any more.
seded
Contributor
Farewell Easy Trader and SB OST.
Taipan
Occasional Contributor
Mine has not been working since yesterday! What poor service from Standerd Bank - No reply to my request yesterday!!!!
Taipan
Occasional Contributor
Mine has not been working since yesterday! What poor service from Standard Bank - No reply to my request yesterday!!!!
Taipan
Occasional Contributor
Better to go outside and watch the eclipse, it moves faster than Easy Trader
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Today ... I have no shares in my portfolio. Interesting! Should I panic yet... that is always the question(?) A problem if I need to sell something I suppose. At the end of last month I was billed interest on an account with only shares in it(?) The explanation was "You transferred before settlement blah blah blah..." Listen - "I'm an accountant - I have no interest in this nonsense mangle of words - show me the ENTRIES? Oh we will sir - accounts will call you back. 3 DAYS and waiting! This account has a fair amount in it too. I now see that half of the interest has been reversed as an "error!" I have no faith in OST's management of my accounts whatsoever.
suki
Super Contributor
I remember sometime last year they said it was being phased out. wonder how far the process is.
shailen
Contributor
i cancelled my easy trader subscription. waste of time and money
shailen
Contributor
i cancelled my easy trader subscription. waste of time and money
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
I think I am going to take a screenshot of these comments and send it to Ben Kruger's office. I have no positions this morning. The only way to get some fire in these people is to blast them from above.