Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Easy trader has cost m a pretty penny by now

Vypir
Contributor
I would just like to know: How many of you are using Easy Trader and have you had the same frustrations I've had? My lead irritations: 1. Account not listed in the buy/sell dropbox 2. Not all components load 3. The Buy and Sell dialogue looks exactly the same - I know I'm stupid for not double checking but occasionally in the heat of the moment I sell when I want to buy or buy when I want to sell. If the dialogue box could be two different colours, that would help 4. The "At Market" selection should also grey out the limit price - I have bought at some horrific at market values by accident in the past 5. Building a dashboard or changing it takes a long time: the grid does not work, nothing is standard sizes and the font sizes are not correctly enforced
2 REPLIES 2
orange68
Super Contributor
use ost to trade/invest longer term instruments, less mistakes more time to check, for medium to short term there are a handful of better trading orientated software and brokers with ease of use and better charting some with trading from the chart and stoploss on the chart for derivatives and intraday
Vano
Regular Contributor
V, you have listed but a few of Easy trader's faults. I would be amazed if there is one single member of this forum who actually rates Easytrader as anything better than "satisfactory".