Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

FSR

Preston
Super Contributor
Massive Inverse Head and Shoulder on this share. Upward projection R60,00. Maybe a good short term trade?
15 REPLIES 15
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Has been tracking NED the last 3 months, and the latter came up with better than expected results yesterday, so I think FSR may have legs for another 5-6% upwards. SBK has been the laggard in this space, however they do have issues. That IMHO. I was fortunate enough to take quite a big position on NED under 240 and offloaded 50% yesterday, unfortunately some of it went to filling up KIO's hole.
Preston
Super Contributor
PH, well done on taking profit on Nedbank.
Preston
Super Contributor
PH, well done on taking profit on Nedbank.
Not applicable
hands down the strongest out of all the banking stocks. So I have also taken a position this morning. Although the move on FSR is a heavy bet on the resilience of the South African economy, since they don't have much exposure elsewhere. Fundamentally, I think Barclays is the best bet, but technically FSR is a no brainer.
Preston
Super Contributor
Excellent opportunity to stock up on FSR.....
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Bought back into NED yesterday and took a bite of SLM. I think some of the financials are offering value in this market.
Preston
Super Contributor
PH, Always nice to bank profits and then allow the market to provide you with another opportunity to get in.
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Yip nice, but very seldom is one fortunate enough to sell at the top and climb back in at the bottom a week later. At a PE of under 11 and underpinned by a good dividend (2% to be paid within a few weeks) I see at least a 10% growth in NED's share price before the next set of results. Certainly not going to shoot the lights out, but almost certain to make a good profit, so taken a big bite as I need a new red PH or a very good 2nd hand one in the new year:)
R_
Occasional Contributor
welcome back Preston
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Just curious: Is "Rams" and "R@ams" the same person?
Rams
Super Contributor
Is it Preston welcoming Preston?
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
Thanks R@MS,Ram or Preston!!
Preston
Super Contributor
Wow, now it is getting really interesting....
Priya
New Contributor
Preston glad to have back again
Preston
Super Contributor
Thanks Priya.