Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Great Shares !!

Plonky
Super Contributor
EOH and SHF... Nice shares to be holding right now...
4 REPLIES 4
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I agree... just for interest, where do you see EOH heading in the next year?
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I personally think EOH will power ahead for a while still. They're going strong on acquisitions and growth plans which add to the earning and revenue growth. This is one that will shoot the lights out time and time again.
Plonky
Super Contributor
EOH taught me a good lesson recently... I was holding it for quite a while, and then sold once it seemed to be running out of steam...When it picked up again I bought it again even though it cost me a bit extra... The returns subesquently have easily covered the previous costs....So the lesson learnt was " Dont be stubborn and refuse to admit the sell was a mistake. Be prepared to pay in again if the company recovers"...If you drive around Joburg, there are buildings all over the place with EOH signs on them, so that must mean something positive...
Werner_1
Super Contributor
This company is on a very strong growth path... I believe it will continue for a while too, they can sustain it! I have been holding for 10 years now and not planning on giving it up just yet. in fact i believe in buying more!