Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Gut churning volitality

kwagga
Super Contributor
Hope everyone is strapped in nice and tight.
7 REPLIES 7
Blik
Super Contributor
I've just dug a little hole and stuck my head in it. Not much else I can do right now. At least the sand is crunchy...the taste a little earthy for my liking though.
suki
Super Contributor
tempering with the currency and when u see the market reaction you print money and start buying shares to prop up the market causing more damage.
Bchip
Frequent Contributor
but...but...but theres no other way than printing money.
See Bernanke, Yellen, Draghi, Abe(Peter Pan), they all understand it better than us, you USE a new Credit card to pay off the old credit, that way you dont have debt and everyone wins.
kwagga
Super Contributor
Chinese exchange regulators are more impulsive than new traders. They don't seem to be doing a good job of stabilizing the Chinese markets. They are in fact creating more insecurity. They should let the market have it's way and stop implementing ridiculous controls that changes on a daily basis.
Bchip
Frequent Contributor
Thats the same advise George Soros gave Mandela 20 years ago. Nothing new, Governments believe they can control the world.

In fact you can go as far back as 1850 and see how Governments try to push markets around...never ended well.

They just dont understand when you have a sick patient, attack the disease not the symptoms.
davy101
Contributor
Into the Harmony Gold rocket? Yes!!!
Cedric_1
Contributor
I'm not sure my neck will be long enough to get too deep