Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I need someone to teach me to trade please

Bhekuyise
New Contributor
Hi everyone can anyone please teach me how to trade, I can not able to attend the courses because the venues are too far from where I stay
12 REPLIES 12
fressa
Regular Contributor
there are many tutorial on youtube. try searching there.
Yatagan
Frequent Contributor
Hali
Super Contributor
I am on a 39% return for the current tax year. I can tell you my exact trades and you welcome to follow but you take all the risks. 3 weeks ago I was -15% for the year. The volatility worked in my favour over the last 2 weeks.
Vince888
Regular Contributor
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Invest first, trade later....trade first and you'll have nothing to invest. Unfortunately that is the truth.
kwagga
Super Contributor
Trading takes time and money. You will pay school fees if you want to trade. The other option is investing for the long term. There is no get rich quick magic wand either way.
Bhekuyise
New Contributor
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
This volatility looks tasty but be sure to take heed of all of the professionals opining the "untradeable" nature of these markets...
kwagga
Super Contributor
Of the new people who start trading today – so many have no clue of the learning curve. I mean this is a steep mountain. And you’ve got to be willing to really, really go through a lot of learning – and you learn by mistakes. You learn by getting sliced up by the markets. You don’t come in, have a hot three months, and say, “Man, I’ve got it figured out.” You learn when when you realize, “Oh, I’ve been wrong 8 trades in a row, and now I’m getting another signal, or, I’ve just lost 20 or 30 cents in a 10 cent trading range,” and so on. – Peter Brandt
orange68
Super Contributor
might i also add sell higher buy lower for those traders who love a good old red candle day and week
CandyCrush
Not applicable
Hey hali can you share some of those magic trades with me struggling on my side?
Russ
Super Contributor
Yes, Hali, tell us how you went from 15% down for the first 8 months of the year to 39% up for the year in three short weeks. You have obviously stumbled upon the silver bullet of trading.