Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

INVESTEMNT PROSPECTS

Russ
Super Contributor
That's more like it! BSR could become a good recovery stock.It seems to have found support at this level.
kwagga
Super Contributor
Construction charts reminds me of the .com bust. Most of these shares shed 90%+ off all time highs.
partridge
Super Contributor
SCP : Does anyone know what Mr Wiese's share of this company is - and moreover what real benefits will flow after the prescient integrations/whatever - apart from one person being paid R1m to do....?
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Interesting developments with EPP in which ARA is involved - I suspect that they will be deploying some of that cash soon. The good thing about the shares she holds - is that they are ultra liquid.
Galuc
Super Contributor
CSB is my darling by a mile, it was BAT but then that went pear shape!
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Be careful of falling in love - even after all of these years I still make that mistake. I think it has to do with the sales job you have to do on yourself in the first place - just to convince yourself to buy the share. Virtually every love affair I have had on this market has ended in an acrimonious divorce where she took me for a good chunk of my estate in the settlement.
kwagga
Super Contributor
Looking at PPC and wondering
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
I have never liked anything about this company. Even when it was the market darling. Things have gone from bad to worse and while it may be due an improvement if we embark on a public works programme of sorts (I'll believe it when I see it,) I will leave this story to others.
Russ
Super Contributor
The trouble with shares like this is that you want to get on board while it's shooting up but don't want to be the last idiot who buys before it collapses again!
koos2
Super Contributor
nav =(1.02usd-10%)=12,751 curent= 10.88 = 0.853 of nav gonna wait for 0.75 nav, 9,40ish
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Nav Is over R14 + R1 profit on EPP = over R15 how low it will go...who knows.
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Nav Is over R14 + R1 profit on EPP = over R15 how low it will go...who knows.
koos2
Super Contributor
what? 'Equity Premium Puzzle' ??? My teacher asked me where my homework was And that's when I told her No hablo Ingls.
qwest
Frequent Contributor
I'm also interested
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Richard - is that you?
Russ
Super Contributor
For what it's worth,one of the guys on stockwatch (BDTV)last night had ppc as his stock pick.
Russ
Super Contributor
I think it has still got legs.
Preston
Super Contributor
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor