Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

IRESS Investor

suki
Super Contributor
Greetings. Anyone testing this future product by OST? please share the experience.
6 REPLIES 6
BlueDolphin
Frequent Contributor
Stopped using it after 1 week. Can't trade futures, they say maybe in future!? The charts suck, compared this with investing.com/indices/south-africa-40-futures-advanced-chart (which are free).
suki
Super Contributor
I am disappointed to hear that. was hoping they would move to something better than what they already have.
orange68
Super Contributor
hardly any brokers use iress for futures.... swordfish is the better of the lot for futures. and if you into index cfd's then ig.
Not applicable
I use it all the time with Nedbank, works fine. Can't say how OST will implement it, but then OST is one of the most expensive CFD platforms out there, so go figure.
suki
Super Contributor
I hope they include everything too.
koos2
Super Contributor
it is not free. They take their fee at turmoil, when for no reason their charts stop workin. Also , you shall learn that they focus, zoom and put perspective on their charts at certain times. Was educational. There is no such thing as free. Marilyn Manson - Sweet dreams, und is a market maker tool.