Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

It's easy turning the economy round!

barry_1
Super Contributor
Since we are all equal ,allow us all to have security fire-pools. Shack dwellers can have them installed free and the rest of us should be given subsidies to build them and of course tax free loans. Where would the money come from ? Easy answer just print more money, Sure this will devalue our already weak Rand ,but no matter as millions of jobs would be added and the construction industry would boom! Great that we have a parliament that can correct builders mistakes as on the original plan it was referred to as a SWIMMING POOL !
9 REPLIES 9
Blik
Super Contributor
Oh Barry, you Agent you....any builder worth his salt knows that the best fire prevention facility that money can buy is a blue tiled pool with filtered water and access steps. Cmon, you know as well I do, that two or three simple Jojo tanks with a pressure pump is just not good enough....and don't forget those dastardly chickens! Duh! LOL
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
he he....I am giggling at all of you!!
klapka
Super Contributor
samoa
Super Contributor
Anybody with just a little experience will know that a swim is much better than a shower.Quicker also.
samoa
Super Contributor
However, calling the fire brigade to shower you may have its benefits.
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Gives me the shivers that this meagre intelligence governs a country. But what did you expect - that the honourable minister of police (lower case intended) will throw his job to save the honourable prez?
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
And the masses will continue voting for the same idiot, but the very next day will toyi-toyi for lack of service delivery, the amount of imbeciles in our midst never ceases to amaze me.
partridge
Super Contributor
Who needs a security system - I am cancelling my security contract, buying chickens and relying on my swimming pool - that should work- shouldn't it?
samoa
Super Contributor
Dining in Franschoek area with son and Irish daughter-in-law.She struggles with the Afrikaans menu and ask the waitress about the "eend" on the menu. The waitress explained: "Eend is like a chicken, but it can swim". Only hope these Nkandla chickens can swim!