Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JSE Futures

Enzed
Frequent Contributor
Hi Guys - is there anywhere that I can find an indication of what the JSE is going to do the following day. Something like the Dow, S&P, Nasdaq futures. Website please . Many thanks
12 REPLIES 12
Vypir
Contributor
If you figure that one out, please let us know too!
samoa
Super Contributor
Môre se koerant vandag?
Bouwer
Super Contributor
Get the Early Edition..
Player_23
Occasional Contributor
Investing.com
orange68
Super Contributor
what player said. investing .com has live and eod charts one can only interpret that info and form an opinion for the next day.
Enzed
Frequent Contributor
What I am looking for is something like Pre Market Trading/ US Stock Futures found on CNN Money and other websites. Nothing like that for SA??
Player_23
Occasional Contributor
IG Markets trades ALSI cash basically 24 hrs a day. You can use that as a guide, but all it does is follow Dow futures to an extent.
Cherry
Regular Contributor
SimonPB can you comment on this one. To all the others interested, the day of the Marikana shootings I was long (piggy backing other markets)meanwhile not taking note of our own domestic situation
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I not sure the real value ?? If you wanna try guess our market opening (an it just that, a guess) check US close and Asia and our futures at 8.30 .. otherwise just trade the price
Cherry
Regular Contributor
Yeah, I guess i'm doing the right thing. however based on the news especially the current Yemen situation, i'll bet on down gap tomorrow so not closing out today
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Yemen ?? why would our market care about Yemen and why wouldn't it have priced that in already if the news is out in public ??
Cherry
Regular Contributor
2 years ago with the Syrian crisis around October (refer to charts) you'll see that the markets fell. The worries are about the Saudi's and the price of oil.