Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JSE Futures

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Hi Guys - is there anywhere that I can find an indication of what the JSE is going to do the following day. Something like the Dow, S&P, Nasdaq futures. Website please . Many thanks
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Contributor
If you figure that one out, please let us know too!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Môre se koerant vandag?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Get the Early Edition..
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Investing.com
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
what player said. investing .com has live and eod charts one can only interpret that info and form an opinion for the next day.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
What I am looking for is something like Pre Market Trading/ US Stock Futures found on CNN Money and other websites. Nothing like that for SA??
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
IG Markets trades ALSI cash basically 24 hrs a day. You can use that as a guide, but all it does is follow Dow futures to an extent.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
SimonPB can you comment on this one. To all the others interested, the day of the Marikana shootings I was long (piggy backing other markets)meanwhile not taking note of our own domestic situation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
I not sure the real value ?? If you wanna try guess our market opening (an it just that, a guess) check US close and Asia and our futures at 8.30 .. otherwise just trade the price
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Yeah, I guess i'm doing the right thing. however based on the news especially the current Yemen situation, i'll bet on down gap tomorrow so not closing out today
0 Kudos
Valued Contributor
Yemen ?? why would our market care about Yemen and why wouldn't it have priced that in already if the news is out in public ??
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
2 years ago with the Syrian crisis around October (refer to charts) you'll see that the markets fell. The worries are about the Saudi's and the price of oil.
0 Kudos