Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Let's assume

boing
Frequent Contributor
The president gets recalled by the NEC over the weekend. What will happen to the rand on Monday and the near future? I see it is recovering nicely at the moment.
5 REPLIES 5
richardw
Super Contributor
I don't care. I'll be so drunk that by the time the markets realise how awesome this is, we'll all be rich. And still drunk.
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
lol, good one richard...I think it's more because of Yellen's speech last night, with the US indicating slower interest rate increases.
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
With elections around the corner I think the NEC in a position of "damned if they do, damned if they don't".
Rams
Super Contributor
well,when people blame our politicsa and our economy for the performance of the JSE, a always say that you are following the wrong politics and the wrong economy.
Rams
Super Contributor
well,when people blame our politics and our economy for the performance of the JSE, I always say that you are following the wrong politics and the wrong economy.