Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MEI

partridge
Super Contributor
Any of you tealeaf watchers see the price descending below the present ( "this is where we started") level? ( Either way - A GOOD LONG TERM story - and One heck of a lot better than buying at 209 ..?)
10 REPLIES 10
Preston
Super Contributor
Honestly there is nothing good about this chart. You can pick up this stock at much cheaper levels. (omo)..
Russ
Super Contributor
Another rand hedge that's heading south at the moment.It is back to its low of February, is oversold on the daily chart and there is a falling wedge. If it can get above yesterday's high you might get a nice relief rally. Long term I don't think it looks great.
Preston
Super Contributor
Russ, are you still holding MTN?
Russ
Super Contributor
Yes, I sold at one stage and then bought again. Just at about break-even at the moment.
Russ
Super Contributor
Any thoughts on bil? I bought yesterday and a few more today.The daily indicators are starting to turn up.
Preston
Super Contributor
Looks goods to me. Stop loss R184 (tight stop loss). Can test R195 or even better.
Russ
Super Contributor
Thanks, looks good to me.
partridge
Super Contributor
mediclinic and Spire - purchase and rights offer?
Russ
Super Contributor
Mei looks like it wants to rally. Maybe as the rand weakens a bit.
Russ
Super Contributor
I've put a few shillings on sab for that reason.