Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MR Market

Preston
Super Contributor
It's a tough market out there for all of us.
5 REPLIES 5
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Well... Ben Graham would be quite happy probably... But yes, the blood is on the street today... does look a bit better though in this afternoon.
Rams
Super Contributor
its always been this way...selloff starts in May, markets are up going into September to end of year. Yes, this September is FED hike issue, but there is always an issue. This year I am buying BIL, CML, APN for long term investments. Will be looking at medium term trades for CPI, MPC, MTN, BVT. Will be shorting MSM, as always.
Preston
Super Contributor
@Rams, have a look at MSM trading statement again. Anyway Walmart is going to burn your a$$ (lol).
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Sorry, I had to laugh at RAMS comment about shorting Preston's beloved... lol. that was funny... anyway, I am with you on the APN call, its a great long term holding!
Rams
Super Contributor
well, with the Dow taking a tumble, they even mentioned the South African Rand on CNN!(Quest means Business).Imagine that, the ZAR gets a mention when the DOW goes down.