Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MSM

Preston
Super Contributor
Beloved little share, you have no idea how patiently I saved my cash and waited in the side line for the price to fall close to R114. I am long term buyer of this share. I do not care on the current economic cycle nor how bad this technicals look.... FINALLY MASSMART HAS COME HOME TO PRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTOON.
35 REPLIES 35
sammi
Occasional Contributor
why the big drop in price of his share?
Preston
Super Contributor
Walmart(parent company) released very poor result.
suki
Super Contributor
Always keep an eye on SENS
Preston
Super Contributor
Double Whammy (Walmart poor financials and MSM poor trading statement) equate to an over-reaction. All those nervous holders are passing the baton onto new buyers.....
sammi
Occasional Contributor
thanks , ok so panic selling is driving this price down. Yup good time to pick up some I guess.I also waited for this to drop and had given up watching it, thanks for the heads up.:)
Preston
Super Contributor
Buy the equity and not Cfd's.
JulzM
Regular Contributor
CFD looks tempting
suki
Super Contributor
may i ask why?
Preston
Super Contributor
1).Because the odds does not favour traders with the current market setup. 2). Not sure how far the price will be pushed down if support of R113 does not hold. 3). Buying the equity offer you time for all this short time noise to remove itself from the system.
Preston
Super Contributor
No for Cfd's, yes for the equity.
suki
Super Contributor
makes a lot of sense. thanks.
Rams
Super Contributor
Are you guys for real on this thread?
Preston
Super Contributor
@Ram, err, I am. So did Ram buy Bil at R220?
kwagga
Super Contributor
Ja Russ, my thoughts exactly. We're in a rising interest rate environment with massive economic systemic risk starring us right in the eye. I wouldn't be a buyer of anything right now.
Preston
Super Contributor
Kwagga, why are you focusing on the short term noise for a long term investment? Do you remember how our dear friends called WHL a R50 share, these day the pied piper has changed its tune!!
Rams
Super Contributor
why buy now when you can get it cheaper?
Preston
Super Contributor
@Rams, Did you buy BIL at R220?
Preston
Super Contributor
@Rams, Did you buy BIL at R220?
kwagga
Super Contributor
Ugly looking chart. First support R110, second R93. This is no Woolies. http://chartupload.com/viewer.php?file=59026317880278608516.jpg