Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

NPK

Russ
Super Contributor
has been a dog for the last two years but I see it as a possible turnaround stock for the longer term, starting now.
7 REPLIES 7
geordie1
Super Contributor
been a dog for 10 years and more-I held for a while and then dumped at breakeven.it operates in a tough market with low margins and maybe a shrinking market.it is not dominant or able to influence where it plays significantly.it has been gradually increasing its nav which is positive but am not sure why this dog will become a winner any day soon-?
Russ
Super Contributor
I started nibbling on Friday. On long term support which goes back to 1998, and buy divergences on the rsi on the daily and monthly charts. With regard to the fundamentals I don't normally look at them but I did have a cursory look at the latest financials from last month and the impression I gained was that the bad news was all priced in already and that this share could only go up from here.
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Bought a few CFDs a couple of weeks ago intending of getting out at 1750, with todays move may hold on a little longer. Not one I like for long term hold.
Cedric_1
Contributor
Packaging companies as a whole can be a barometer of the market to come. Most things require packaging in some form or another so i like to watch them and maybe we are in for a better year.
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Nigerian money woes overshadow everything!
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
looks like your nibble is working out well. Just off loaded my 1st 1/3, been a good Dec so far.
Russ
Super Contributor
Yes,PH,I am still holding.