Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

OST Fees

Bouwer
Super Contributor
Received a lovely email today regarding cost of trades.. Increases seem a bit steep. Minimum charge up to 70 from 50 - 40% increase. Futures, CFD's all up by 10 to 70 - 17% increase...
7 REPLIES 7
klapka
Super Contributor
Present minimum is R60.
Bouwer
Super Contributor
My bad... Sill allot to climb in a year... and cfd's are on 50 presently..
Creature_of_the
Super Contributor
Is .004 the lowest they will go? on brokerage
Brainware
Frequent Contributor
What would they offer in return for this steep rise? Better service? Better platform?
Dr_Phopho
Contributor
Well, as long as people still use their services and vote for them as the best stockbroker...I doubt they will ever improve on anything
KJR
Frequent Contributor
Are there other "service" providers offering a better service at a competitive rate. Seems like OST is becoming too expensive, time to move my account.
orange68
Super Contributor
never thought i would ever say this as i loved ost at one stage but for pure cfd traders IG has fantastic platform ProRealTime and service, im not very impressed with their fees though but in comparison given the fees going up everywhere better platform and no delays glitches etc. pure index trading dwt's swordfish is by far cheaper in margin and trumps OST's service and glitches and did i mention fantastic on chart trading? unlike the dated troublesome easytrader. and for those overseas folk DWT terminal velocity is just as great.