Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Offshore

Quakedog
Super Contributor
What are the best stocks to buy offshore...I need 12? These are on the list. Do I need to relook the list? Wells Fargo Tesla Mondelez Unilever Proctor and Gamble Walmart Costco Diageo Novo Nordisk Constellation Brands JP Morgan Chase Alphabet INC ?
4 REPLIES 4
Rams
Super Contributor
Apple...Buffet just bought a whole chunk.
Quakedog
Super Contributor
Apple will buy Tesla and make Apple electric cars and Taxi them in China with DIDI.
warhippo
Super Contributor
Unless you are participation in some sort of game that requires you to make money over a "certain time period", my take is you wont make a lot of money on these stocks in a short period of time. If you in a competition gamble and buy some platinums IMPUY (implats) AGPPY (Amplats)in US, ha,ha at least you know the guys. Generally the market in US currently is in a down trend. If you want to invest, my suggestion would be a Vanguard ETF, if you have an account in US. Picking shares in US from internet info only is soo risky. I mean I have not seen a Tesla car in the last 2 weeks. But Toyota Camrys on its own, sold about 430,000 only in USA in 2015. Not talking about the other brands - too many to mention.
orange68
Super Contributor
whats your strategy in buying? and whats your plan for them? that alone should be your list.others are based on their goals.