Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SAB

luganigo
Occasional Contributor
what is the general speculation on SAB, movement up or down?
14 REPLIES 14
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it is just a FX play .. zar / gbp .. with soem time value of money that will close over the time
Preston
Super Contributor
@simone , Bought the book "Superforecasting" on your recommendation. Quiet interesting.
Preston
Super Contributor
@simon , Bought the book "Superforecasting" on your recommendation. Quiet interesting.
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
great book, you should join the project
Preston
Super Contributor
@simon, First priority is being a good dad. This is another reason why i scaled down on my trading activities. Excellent book, we all do forecasting, yet we do not realise it.
Rams
Super Contributor
looks like down on charts
luganigo
Occasional Contributor
I have being holding from 908. should i cut my losses? or wait for the dividends pay out in aug?
Rams
Super Contributor
LDT on Monday, so not long, but did you buy for dividends? My strategy is always have a stop loss for derivatives and keep to it, so the market always takes you out rather than you taking yourself out of the market. I was long but stopped out on the big move down on Monday for a small loss. Looking to go short... wth a tight stop...
luganigo
Occasional Contributor
No not really, i expected the price to go up as its close to its dividends?
Rams
Super Contributor
but its going down, and will go down even more after LDT...But its your call, nobody knows where its going.....
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
Hi guys just wanted to find out if I have this right, the div being paid does not affect the offer price of 45 pound? even though we get the div the offer price remains 45
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
correct
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
thanks Simon