Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SBAOIL - A potential buy??

Limitless
Contributor
Theres consensus (I think) that oil prices will rise in the medium term, possibly to $70 - $90. whats your thoughts on a buy of SBAOIL for the medium term? are there any other similar options???
9 REPLIES 9
DaMerlin
Contributor
I have been buying since yesterday. Confident in the recovery
Limitless
Contributor
geordie1
Super Contributor
I am not sure I agree there is consensus that oil will rise in short or medium term>there appears to be an oversupply and there are alternative greener sources of energy gaining some footholds here and there.I have Sasol so if oil recovers then I will enjoy that.i am not confident that oil will recover.maybe in 10 years maybe not even then>
geordie1
Super Contributor
I am not sure I agree there is consensus that oil will rise in short or medium term>there appears to be an oversupply and there are alternative greener sources of energy gaining some footholds here and there.I have Sasol so if oil recovers then I will enjoy that.i am not confident that oil will recover.maybe in 10 years maybe not even then>
Oom_Boom
Frequent Contributor
Wait untill it actually does go up, don't anticipate the rise. I was thinking of buying oil when it dropped to $70...soooooo glad I decided to wait for it to start rising....I own SOL, might buy in a bit if they come up with a good plan
Limitless
Contributor
this was a should have @ 10.80... gone gone gone...
Limitless
Contributor
this was a should have @ 10.80... gone gone gone...
barry_1
Super Contributor
Rams
Super Contributor
The retrace will indicate buyers or short covering. I think buyers.