Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SCL

Russ
Super Contributor
Ground Control to Major Tom Ground Control to Major Tom Take your protein pills and put your helmet on Ground Control to Major Tom Commencing countdown, engines on Check ignition and may God's love be with you Well, that's what I'm hoping for tomorrow,anyway.
8 REPLIES 8
Vypir
Contributor
I have crossed every finger and appendage I can find that you are ight. The oil volatility feels very manipulated... I hope there isn't a down rumour on Friday again
Not applicable
I love the way you guys think that this company's share price has anything to do with the oil price -:)
kwagga
Super Contributor
This volatility is not for sissies. You need to be nimble in this market or you're going to be burned. Bear market this, so the harder we run up, the worst the downturn is going to be. Take care.
Vypir
Contributor
actually this was posted under General - I did not even look at the heading (I don't own SCL) but I do own Sasol at R370 and I feel less pessimistic than yesterday... I even smiled for almost a quarter second early this morning...
Russ
Super Contributor
Skaaptjop, I have to confess that I know absolutely nothing about any of the companies I trade, sometimes I don't even know what line of business they are in-I rely only on the charts. I am in awe of you guys who research them and study the fundamentals, although I think that that is more useful for longer term investing rather than short-term trading.
Rams
Super Contributor
that sounds like Roffey's closing lines?
Hali
Super Contributor
Good spot RAMS..haha
Russ
Super Contributor
Looks like lift-off has been delayed due to a technical hitch, namely a fault in the technical analysis.