Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SENS sent as email

Super Contributor
Hi there, How do I go about having a SENS for a particular share, sent to me via email? Thanks
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Chopchop
Contributor
Create a watchlist with that share on it. When you viewing the watchlist at the bottom of the page it says -- Manage all your info delivery subscriptions here. -- in the first dropdown menu change watchlist prices to watchlist sens news, select that watchlist in the 3rd dropdown menu and you should be in business
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
why would you want to do this?
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Y? It's a lot easier to have the SENS pushed to me as opposed to checking if there are any. I only need for a handful of shares. Also, I can change the dropdown options, but there is no save or update option. When I go back there (say refresh the page), the original values are there again. ?????
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
I did the Add option and the Update hyperlink was available, but the combination I need doesn't update, it complains about "Please select at least one day."
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Click on edit or show my detailed watchlist at bottom of your homepag. Click on Sens Delivery at top. Enter instrument code above that and send.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
I am built to sort out problems, this would not be good for me. Having a (timed) problem pushed to me would require my urgent attention and remedial action. This is often the worst thing you could want from a trader.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Thanks for that. I previously had this, but removed and re-added the shares. Now, I wait to see it this has resolved the issue.
0 Kudos