Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SENS sent as email

rsalie
Super Contributor
Hi there, How do I go about having a SENS for a particular share, sent to me via email? Thanks
8 REPLIES 8
Chopchop
Contributor
Create a watchlist with that share on it. When you viewing the watchlist at the bottom of the page it says -- Manage all your info delivery subscriptions here. -- in the first dropdown menu change watchlist prices to watchlist sens news, select that watchlist in the 3rd dropdown menu and you should be in business
koos2
Super Contributor
why would you want to do this?
rsalie
Super Contributor
Y? It's a lot easier to have the SENS pushed to me as opposed to checking if there are any. I only need for a handful of shares. Also, I can change the dropdown options, but there is no save or update option. When I go back there (say refresh the page), the original values are there again. ?????
rsalie
Super Contributor
I did the Add option and the Update hyperlink was available, but the combination I need doesn't update, it complains about "Please select at least one day."
koos2
Super Contributor
klapka
Super Contributor
Click on edit or show my detailed watchlist at bottom of your homepag. Click on Sens Delivery at top. Enter instrument code above that and send.
koos2
Super Contributor
I am built to sort out problems, this would not be good for me. Having a (timed) problem pushed to me would require my urgent attention and remedial action. This is often the worst thing you could want from a trader.
rsalie
Super Contributor
Thanks for that. I previously had this, but removed and re-added the shares. Now, I wait to see it this has resolved the issue.