Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Sasfin

Vince888
Regular Contributor
Cant believe guys actually paid R8200 per sasfin share. What the heck!! I assume it was a typo with a few extra digits. How could anyone make this mistake.
6 REPLIES 6
Kbee
Contributor
Such things happen, very expensive mistake.
geordie1
Super Contributor
very very expensive tried to sell my shares but missed boat-this was also big volume so looks like a institutional investor rather than an individual so maybe some unit trust portfolio is going to take big knock
MCB
Occasional Contributor
Must have definitely been a typo => trade was however subsequently reversed. Not sure if mutually agreed to by both parties or if the JSE caught the error and forced their hand?
BullsnBears
Contributor
Morning MCB, How do you know this trade was reversed? And where would I find such information in future?
geordie1
Super Contributor
cant see reversal as it still appears as part of trade history ?am I misunderstanding something as this trade looks totally out of line with reality or the data is incorrect?I obviously do not understand what has gone on here
delta
Occasional Contributor
It was reversed. Checking your trading history.