Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

So, The Greeks

Highlighted
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super Contributor
and Yellen holds interest rates...now she has said the GrExit will be bad for the USA...
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
240 Billion Euros owed by 12 million people - the secret is - owe so much that your creditors have to rescue you? arguing about retirement age extensions - are these people just stupid or very clever - I think the latter. but its a nasty kind of clever
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Don't tell me that the think tanks of the Germans, French et al never foresaw this when they formed this lopsided euro-union. It suited them as an immediate solution to a then current problem. Now the piper has arrived...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Eurozone meeting this weekend, so Monday will be interesting,,,,,the charts seem to be in the right place for a break either way....
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
I tend to feel more bullish. The charts together with the Fed to hold off interest rate hike imo carries more weight. Whose to say they won't strike a deal on Monday evening late. The leftist Greek government in power for less than a year has to seem to have done all for their constituency before succumbing to the inevitable.
0 Kudos