Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

So, The Greeks

Rams
Super Contributor
5 REPLIES 5
Rams
Super Contributor
and Yellen holds interest rates...now she has said the GrExit will be bad for the USA...
partridge
Super Contributor
240 Billion Euros owed by 12 million people - the secret is - owe so much that your creditors have to rescue you? arguing about retirement age extensions - are these people just stupid or very clever - I think the latter. but its a nasty kind of clever
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Don't tell me that the think tanks of the Germans, French et al never foresaw this when they formed this lopsided euro-union. It suited them as an immediate solution to a then current problem. Now the piper has arrived...
Rams
Super Contributor
Eurozone meeting this weekend, so Monday will be interesting,,,,,the charts seem to be in the right place for a break either way....
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
I tend to feel more bullish. The charts together with the Fed to hold off interest rate hike imo carries more weight. Whose to say they won't strike a deal on Monday evening late. The leftist Greek government in power for less than a year has to seem to have done all for their constituency before succumbing to the inevitable.