Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Steinhoff (SHF) - where to from here?

Mark_A
Occasional Contributor
Interested to hear thoughts on where SHF will go to from here. Seems to be consolidating at current levels. Perhaps consolidation will continue up until Frankfurt listing?
3 REPLIES 3
cabb
Occasional Contributor
what do we do, hold SHF or sell, longterm seems to be a good prospect?
Vypir
Contributor
I'd still hold on to it. It is maybe getting little expensive to buy in right now (I got in at around R56), but I recon it'll see R80 at least by the time the Frankfurt listing is completed. The company is quite strong with double-digit growth and a PE ratio of only about 18. Having said all that: Usually when I predict a price to go up it immediately sheds 10%, so maybe I just jinxed it for everyone...
geordie1
Super Contributor
I hold and was lucky enough to get as I did hold JD and was offered in exchange.unless u need cash or you like to get in habit of taking profit I see no reason to sell.a big percentage of their income is based overseas and if you are bearish on rand then this is a good reason to hold