Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Stock Picks 2016

Super Contributor
Hi Guys What are the top 5 stock picks for 2016? RFG Banks? Miners? Naspers?
0 Kudos
29 REPLIES 29
TAKR
Contributor
ADH, ACG, RFG, COH, EOH, in that order.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
MTN,OML,FSR, AND 40% in CASH
0 Kudos
DrBr
Occasional Contributor
My call is, ADI, ARA, TDH, WHL, Cash
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
cash in ront/peso/zim$?
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
ADI, RFG, ROC, NEPI, CCO, DBXEU, DBXJP...
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
rand and sterling
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Preston - Cash, as in your trading account?
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Newgold, Astoria, Sibanye, Northam Plats, Selection of DBX ETF's
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Locally: MSP, REI, IAP, SRE, and here's a real punt since I hate the industry - IMP for a short term recovery of maybe a year.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Locally: MSP, REI, IAP, SRE, and here's a real punt since I hate the industry - IMP for a short term recovery of maybe a year.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
not a Platinum fan - but sure, the possibility of a recovery is there - but would you rather not bet on a plat stock that doesn't have Zimbabwe exposure - like Northam?
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
I use IG market for my trading purpose. SBK is purely for investments purposes and 40% cash is for investment bargains, i.e If Kwagga prediction is correct, then I will be a buyer of APN at R246 level.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
you mean Implats...
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
IMP has been trading at a 75% discount to NAV (for what it's worth) NHM is at her NAV. ZIM is neither here nor there at this point - I think SA is just about as bad! I'm worried about NHM's capital commitments on some huge projects going forward - her single mine has a finite life. Just going with the biggest name in the game WITH a strong balance sheet. Have no interest in sticking around to see NHM realise her ambitions. Shouldn't really touch these things since I can't see a clear picture of the future for platinum in a world of electric engines / I see no future for SA Inc. / I think miners are a nonsense business model! That said - if platinum runs - NHM will also run!
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Non sub-prime-za und non-resi.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Priceless ! - coming from this individual who just days ago was chastising all and sundry for offering investment advice. What a first class hypocrite . And the retribution and response will no doubt be swift and vicious.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Clown, there is no advice here - that is the list of what I would have a dip at and the reasons. Wake up and make your comments meaningful.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
So in other words no different to what I was posting . But then a hypocrite has those very traits.
0 Kudos