Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Swordfish

boing
Frequent Contributor
Anyone in Cape Town who works with Swordfish. I need a mentor.
9 REPLIES 9
Bchip
Frequent Contributor
I highly doubt youll get a mentor like that, if there are questions that you have on swordfish though Ive used it for quite some time.

Swordfish is very nice tool but it is really outdated unfortunately.
kwagga
Super Contributor
Go to http://realchartist.com/ and join the forum. Most people there uses Swordfish including myself.
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
What does my equine cousin say, are we going to kick a**e in 2016, or is it us that's going to get ours kicked. Are you active on that forum? If so give my little boet,AR1 a hard time.
kwagga
Super Contributor
Yes I'm active, but I haven't seen AR1 around to be honest.
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
When I walk into his office he always has the chat room open, maybe just too lazy to post, going to have a frostie with him in a few minutes and will find out why he is so quite, ....licking his wounds maybe?
koos2
Super Contributor
well there you have it, feeble attempts at moving people to other platforms with supposed better info and newer systems. Thats not what trading is 'bout. But i suppose if you work in a garden then that is your mentality und yer dna.
leoridge
Contributor
Boing, did you run the demo for a while and work through the help screens, this should be all you need to work with the platform.
kwagga
Super Contributor
SBK cannot compare with Swordfish when it comes to day trading index futures. SBK good for other things.
boing
Frequent Contributor
Thank you for the replies. I registered at realchartist.com and will look at the material they have available on Swordfish.