Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Sygnia listing documents

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
are due on SENS today. Importantly it is a private placement, NOT an IPO so they can be selective as to who gets to offer to clients and who gets what. Listing is 14 October.
We have two recent podcasts talking about the stock
http://blog.justonelap.com/sygnia-listing/
http://blog.justonelap.com/jean-pierre-verster-on-china-and-resource-woes-and-more-on-sygnia/
10 REPLIES 10
Preston
Super Contributor
And??? what your point???
kwagga
Super Contributor
Yes, but I'm sure as hell not going to open an account with them just to get a few measly shares. Sales gimmick if you ask me. I'd rather wait for a bit of profit takers to sell this and then buy at leisure.
Preston
Super Contributor
@kwagga, words well spoken. The market is the great leveler of bullsh*t. This sale gimmick reminds me of Profmed marketing strategy "Only for selected professionals".
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
kwagga, private placement will be on OST today/tomorrow
Creature_of_the
Super Contributor
Hali
Super Contributor
whats the share code
Preston
Super Contributor
This is one the twitter user reply on this company "Sorry to disappoint, but I have no interest in Sygnia. Seems like a clever gambit by founders to piggy-back on Anchor's listing success.
leoridge
Contributor
leoridge
Contributor
Heard a guy at gym yesterday saying it's a good bet,going to a braai tomorrow ,will ask there.
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
sygnia announced there intention to list well before anchor did, just they took an age to get here .. my 5c is that it will pop on day one .. I will apply for allocation and sell on day one ..