Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPI

Russ
Super Contributor
The long term support line of the top40 index which goes back to March 2009 comes in at about 44000, so we are getting perilously close to it.
51 REPLIES 51
Rams
Super Contributor
catalyst? Trump and FED
Russ
Super Contributor
Where have you been hiding,Rams?
koos2
Super Contributor
I can't wait to rip my eyes out and look at you Peace through pain is precious, especially when it's done by you Itching is the pulse inside Creeping out to come alive It's just doing what it's gonna do
koos2
Super Contributor
smells like teen spirit
Not applicable
crazy to think that the JSE selloff is almost exclusively linked to the rand strengthening.
Russ
Super Contributor
The pound rally I've been expecting hasn't come yet. Now charges against Gordhan have been withdrawn-wonder if that will cause rand to strengthen further?
koos2
Super Contributor
Seeing 2x Hoopoe is good luck in afrikaans mythology.
koos2
Super Contributor
havent seen any yeti
koos2
Super Contributor
toady says maybe 2morrow
Rams
Super Contributor
lyrics?
koos2
Super Contributor
K, Lately things they don't seem the same Actin' funny, but I don't know why Excuse me while I kiss the sky Purple haze, all around Don't know if I'm comin' up or down
koos2
Super Contributor
Spiderman be funny that way, currently scrubbing floos like a rookie
koos2
Super Contributor
And a man comes on the radio He's tellin' me more and more About some useless information Supposed to fire my imagination I can't get no, oh no no no Hey hey hey, that's what I say
koos2
Super Contributor
People are strange when you're a stranger Faces look ugly when you're alone Women seem wicked when you're unwanted Streets are uneven when you're down When you're strange faces come out of the rain
Creature_of_the
Super Contributor
Mistletoe is the main attraction, Switch the lights off lets have some action. U should have seen them , girlfree action, now we got some Satifaction...
koos2
Super Contributor
You could put some joy upon my face Oh sunshine in an empty place Take me to turn to and babe I'll make you stay Oh I can ease you of your pain Feel you give me love again Round and round we go, each time I hear you say This is the rhythm of the night The night, oh yeah The rhythm of the night
koos2
Super Contributor
I will bend like a reed in the wind.
koos2
Super Contributor
Now the dark begins to rise Save your breath, it's far from over Leave the lost and dead behind Now's your chance to run for cover I don't wanna change the world I just wanna leave it colder Light the fuse and burn it up Take the path that leads to nowhere Emma's purple daily says 42389 4 now