Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPI

koos2
Super Contributor
mind the gap - No Hablo Inglés
koos2
Super Contributor
Rhythm is a dancer It's a soul companion You can feel it everywhere Lift your hands and voices Free your mind and join us You can feel it in the air Oh, it's a passion Oh, you can feel it yeah
koos2
Super Contributor
As a proud black woman in her 50's, i find this gratifying.
koos2
Super Contributor
Yes, that little power failure was an attempt (Archaic: To tempt) to throw a fetch stick!
koos2
Super Contributor
She tells him she's in church but She doesn't go Still she's on her knees and Scotty doesn't know
koos2
Super Contributor
She tells him she's in church but She doesn't go Still she's on her knees and Scotty doesn't know
koos2
Super Contributor
So, if rates arent workin tonite , dhey gonna resort to the trump card..
koos2
Super Contributor
And all I can think, you look good when you're angry So, let's take a step back and get us back on track Mistakes that are made are the gifts that keep giving There's never a right time, except maybe this time It's always something less than what I thought we had before Like always, I'm blown away But right now, I feel the need for something more 'Cause there's always, there's always right now
koos2
Super Contributor
Sneakin' across all the neighbors' borders Now and again having little fun She doesn't care if the fun and games she play Is dang'rous to ev'ryone She even knows how to swing opinion In every magazine and the journals For every bad move that this Jo'anna makes They got a good explanation
kwagga
Super Contributor
Koos2 - Shouldn't you be joining some lyrics forum ? This is a share forum, and it's kinda irritating filtering through your ***** when you clog a thread with your ramblings so I can get to actual trading information that people post. I'm sure a lot of forum member feel the same. You are one reason I never some here anymore.
koos2
Super Contributor
koos2
Super Contributor
filter me
koos2
Super Contributor
do whatever you gonna do,
koos2
Super Contributor
everone has their way of dealing with the propaganda here, this is mine, maybe find yours, ps. i comment only on alsi t40/topi, nothing else, even if you see me post on abl, its 'bout alsi
koos2
Super Contributor
this is so funny, didnt you know that this forum is curated and plied towards the arbiters needs? So, this is your personal little window of bs (as is the 4% of the interwebs you see), crafted 'specially for management of you, by the arbiter. Some plants the arbiter grows, others not. This is his garden.
wetta
Contributor
This is difficult market conditions and I am certain nobody is interested in reading poetry on a share forum. Koos..do not say you only post about the TOPI cause all I see is poetry.
koos2
Super Contributor
Miyamoto Musashi also painted and carved.
koos2
Super Contributor
He didnt just stick sharp thingies into people, he had time to fill.
orange68
Super Contributor
thats why you follow certain respected locals on twitter whose opinions and share/ index advice you like and only see that. not irrelevant stuff on ost which almost never works
Rams
Super Contributor