Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TOPI

koos2
Super Contributor
That is not the way, this following... , The way is in everything... , I am still leaning the way... ( 10x2x1 my computer is gonna crash inexplicably soon )
koos2
Super Contributor
i tell you why, if i follow 50% of dudeA advice and he gets it right 50% of time , my strikerate is now 25% or 1 in 4, is no good
webster_1
Frequent Contributor
I agree with Kwagga, oom Koos. Don't be a KOOS about this issue. Go write on your Facebook Page...
BullsnBears
Contributor
Like who? I've currently got Simon and Garth on my list. Any more names will be appreciated.
koos2
Super Contributor
This advice following thingi is an Arbiter_people_management_tool. Und i think, he thinks i am a Sith Lord, so he wont grow me.
Preston
Super Contributor
Police them come and now they blow down me door One him come crawl through through my window So then they put me in the back the car at the station From that point on me reach my destination When the destination reached it was the east detention
kwagga
Super Contributor
I wish I could filter you koos2. Unfortunately I can't, and that's the irritation. If I wanted to listen to ***** I would've joined a ***** forum, but now you are here.
orange68
Super Contributor
to be clear i am a alsi and forex trader not so much cfd's anymore so most of these are alsi/forex related and are whom I FEEL WORTHY OF MY INTEREST thus i follow them. to each their own. but yes some of the folks below have taught me a great deal having never worked in corporate world, i do have a liking for these folks @Trader1137 @zamarcashton @magnusliving @TradersCorner @Realchartist @eloffstockpick @TraderFrans @ALSITRADER @T2TWELL @TraderPetri @devinshutte @colinjbond @MarcoOlevano @iSayiTrade @im_an_african @TradingWisdoms @MZSola @ALSIStrategies @MohammedNalla @SJosephBurns @RichardS_Karin @Kumeran1618 @Disc_Trader @warrenpea***** @MarcPMarkets @steenbab @jackschwager
koos2
Super Contributor
That "5_0" seems to have triggered a walled garden in your mind, a de-facto environment that controls access to content and services to reduce your consumer choice and your ability to fully discover content that meets your needs, i.e. reduce critical thinking. But, dont worry :"Your mind is a walled garden, even death cannot touch the flowers blooming there." - Ford
Preston
Super Contributor
Police them come and now they blow down me door One him come crawl through through my window So then they put me in the back the car at the station From that point on me reach my destination When the destination reached it was the east detention
koos2
Super Contributor
Sooo, the major players on this thing all have supercomputer deep thought thingie_magics running their systems of trading on this thing. But there is a rule of know your enemy, so their counter intel supercomputer deep thought thingie_magics are just as good. So, now they know every dissentient move and compensate for it. So, you either have total gridlocked market or the major players all have to work as a koh-hawrtious homogeneous entity to get movement outa this market and that is why they allocate the winners and losers 2 alternate years (or series of runs across the face of the sun , strapped onto the face of this planet) using impressively rousing words like "value" , circa 1928 . So koos2 , trading ona 56k modem from deep rural south-western free state, has to figure outa way to beat ((1*xxy)*abc) oppugnant, let's just call it dudeA, at its own game... koos2 only has 2 weapons, time and a ingrained stubborn, obstinate willingness to work at a thing till it is done, Also koos2 abhors assumed authority and when he sees buy stock GHJKL ("this is your god speaking"), he works atit.
koos2
Super Contributor
After reviewing your statement, i think you should try the Fifth & Eighth Amendment. But regarding the fourth level_deep of your statement, Snowden is just a movie , a tool, doing a job, It is not real. It is used to keep people that are still in the matrix, there. We have no matrix in the deep rural south-western free state. And we dont have to drink pills to express choices on perceiving our environment either.