Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Viewpoint

Comrade
Occasional Contributor
14 REPLIES 14
orange68
Super Contributor
much better than easy trader not quite top 10 yet for more complex stuff but for the most part a massive improvement for most ost clients i would think
Comrade
Occasional Contributor
Ja maybe I need to watch the videos? cant seem to get it to run on my PC keeps timing out??
suki
Super Contributor
it timed me out on chrome but never did on explorer
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
Can't get into it on IE explorer.
Joji
Occasional Contributor
I am failing to launch Iress Viewpoint,If it eventually launches,it keeps on loosing connection after a every few seconds.
Joji
Occasional Contributor
I am failing to launch Iress Viewpoint,If it eventually launches,it keeps on loosing connection after a every few seconds.
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
Kept on trying throughout the day with no luck. If this doesn't improve I will go to IG Markets. New product....doesn't bode well.
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
works fine in Opera and Chrome on an iMac
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
Thank you Simon I will explore, though operating system shouldn't be the deciding factor. It should be robust.
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it works in my virtual Win10 machine using same browsers (but only as test, my VM is just for the Amibroker software) .. I haven't used IE or their new edge browser since forever ..
klapka
Super Contributor
This is the first I have heard of this product. Was it promoted to OST clients, announced?
Taipan
Occasional Contributor
Portfolio does not seem to work for me!
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
Was just thinking having gone through the functionality. If Standard Bank was really serious I would have created a blog where users could put their comments about the application (as feedback of their sentiments of such and a view of fixing downright errors). This looks to me like a watered down copy of Trading View which I get as freeware on Investing.com in any event with much more functionality. Not sure how standard bank's ICT change Management works but it leaves a lot to be desired.
wetta
Contributor
The tick chart format in easy trader does it for me, especially while looking at index futures. Seems that they got rid of it. Only advantage above that of investing.com charting is the live pricing, but I guess there is other platforms with live pricing too.