Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Webtrader - Anyone here using the SBK webtrader platform ?

kwagga
Super Contributor
Anyone here using the SBK webtrader platform ? What US shares can you buy ? Are you limited, or can you buy anything on the S&P and Nasdaq ?
3 REPLIES 3
leoridge
Contributor
Yes , pretty much everything on all major world exchanges, shares , forex,cfd , etf and new platform is much more user friendly.
Hawk
Contributor
Have a look at Saxo Bank. It seems as though Standard Bank licenses Saxo's platform. I had a trial from Saxo and Webtrader and they are the same. I would even say that Saxo had more options. The fees from Saxo are also much better.....
Cedric_1
Contributor
Been using the Webtrader platform for 18 months now. Can trade virtually anything except SA equities and ETF. The new platform is useful for a quick assessment but i prefer the older model when i am doing more in depth analysis. It is a "white purchase" or whatever the expression is, from SAXO bank and i am now looking to tranfer completely to Saxo for standarisation.