Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Who to complain too?

cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
Hi everyone, i need some help please but Simon i think your probably the best person to answer. Sherbourne capital...dog of a share!!...I'm trying to find out what is going on? their website is down, the CEO doesn't respond to my emails anymore? The JSE says it's not their problem anymore, their ex sponsors want nothing to do with them!!..im so frustrated I can't believe that in such a regulated enviroment, that they can get away with it!! The CEO sent me a powerpoint presentation to show whats happening months ago, but on investigating what is shown there, it all seems to be a lie..even the AIM says that they are talking nonsense. So who can help me to find out?, who can I complain too, to do a investigation of some sort and inform the shareholders?
6 REPLIES 6
kwagga
Super Contributor
There is always the FSB ? Lodge a complain with them.
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
unlisted co. you are in trouble, if they still on AIM that you only option ..
klapka
Super Contributor
This lot were mixed up with Alliance Mining - same FD for both who was recently sequestrated. Get in touch with Julius Cobbett at moneyweb. He may be able to help you as they and Business Day investigated them. I think there is an AFDAWN connection too. Messy.
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Connie van Niekerk, her she was only consultant .. FD at Alliance and Afdwan ..
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
But to what end? - it's not as if you are going to get anything out of it... Perhaps just to vent your spleen and/or see them brought to book. I guess that's something at least. Sometimes the most important thing is just to learn to let it go.
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
thanks guys....so we learn the hard way.