Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Woolworth

Preston
Super Contributor
The price action of this share is remarkable. The battles of the bulls and bears are now reaching fever pitch level. All , I can say is "Country home , take me home...to the place ... I belong"
6 REPLIES 6
J12
Frequent Contributor
Lol. Well done if you made money out of this stock. Bears are probably predicting some kind of decline in the stock because the PE is so high. I think the Davey Jones deal will keep them going for a while. I'm sure they paid a much lower PE for it, so it will look like woolies is keeping up the amazing performance for the next year maybe. But if the PE has to adjust when earnings stop surprising on the upside, the stock must fall to be in line with other retailers. I'd say bullish in the short-term, bearish in the medium-term and bullish in the long-term (just because they're a great company).
Preston
Super Contributor
J12, waiting for the price concept called "double pressure" to build up at resistance level. Here the bulls and bears will temporarily gather together to have a few drinks, thereafter the bulls in their state of intoxication will charge at the bears which will cause them to scatter and then whl price will be in controls of the bulls. I would like it to happen today, buy markets is relatively slow on Fridays... Let see.
Preston
Super Contributor
J12, waiting for the price concept called "double pressure" to build up at resistance level. Here the bulls and bears will temporarily gather together to have a few drinks, thereafter the bulls in their state of intoxication will charge at the bears which will cause them to scatter and then whl price will be in controls of the bulls. I would like it to happen today, buy markets is relatively slow on Fridays... Let see.
Preston
Super Contributor
Whl's price action can be compared to a Springbok Rolling Maul from the half way line into NZ 22m . Patience buildup...
Preston
Super Contributor
Steady Eddie, follow through now
Preston
Super Contributor
Kwagga, these bulls are launching another round of attack. Sooner or later these Bears are going to fold.