Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

battle of the super losers

Not applicable
So which currency is going to win now? The US has just gone crazy, and I can't see the dollar holding out its strength much longer. The Euro is on its last legs, if the wave of global nativism is any kind of trend to start predicting with more certainly. So, in the face of it all, perhaps we should be punting the currency that has taken the biggest hit so far (tea anyone?), on the rationale that they have already had their turn?
25 REPLIES 25
Rovert
Super Contributor
If anything it may strengthen!
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Dubai, PIIGS, Greece again, etc etc, you still need to eat, get to work, just carry on with life, like we've always done. Just another opportunity for some of us to make money because of the FEAR FACTOR.
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Long term - republicans are good for markets!
koos2
Super Contributor
or , there are even less small players than i ever thought
Russ
Super Contributor
Can someone tell me what's going on?
klapka
Super Contributor
I will not be surprised if US markets close up tonight.
koos2
Super Contributor
I think my market_maker has access to the volume control of a time dilation masjien and controls sufficient volume and price, that a difference of elapsed time between two events as measured by observers either moving relative to each other or differently situated from a gravitational mass or masses is assumed. Either that or... i gunna have a mojito at the pool
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
OK - I don't know this song. HUMMM a few more bars...
koos2
Super Contributor
or, "They be *****ing with me"
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Ohhhh... that old folk song!
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
so are dems,clinton, obama .. but trump is not a gop so now what ?
koos2
Super Contributor
double tap daily? all longs must die?
Russ
Super Contributor
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Trump has already indicated he will "follow their policy lead" to a large extent. Dems are historically not good for markets. I'll find a chart/report somewhere and post it.
Russ
Super Contributor
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
There is always something somewhere to support any assertion - lol.
koos2
Super Contributor
When you require streetcar desire for higher heights No place for beginners or sensitive hearts When sentiment is left to chance No place to be ending but somewhere to start