Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

battle of the super losers

koos2
Super Contributor
You think I'd leave your side, baby ' You know me better than that ' You think I'd leave you down when you're down on your knees ' I wouldn't do that
koos2
Super Contributor
So don't leave me stranded ' On the end of a line ' Hanging on the edge of a lie ' Somebody already ' Broke my heart ' If someone has to lose ' I don't want to play ' Somebody already ' Broke my heart ' No no I can't go there again
koos2
Super Contributor
hahahahaha! good times! Don't let them stay home and listen to the blues Mama been laid off Papa been laid off Billy can't get a job For too long, too long
koos2
Super Contributor
You took my love I keep crying I keep trying for you There's nothing like you and I baby This is no ordinary love
koos2
Super Contributor
He looked to be sixty And maybe I was ten Mama used to whoop me But I'd go see him again On the day old Curtis died Nobody came to pray Ol' preacher said some words And they chunked him in the clay
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Hallelujah...Leonard Cohen ...R.I.P