Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ftse/jse alsi

koos2
Super Contributor
With glowing hearts we see thee rise, The True North strong and free! From far and wide, O Canada, we stand on guard for thee: sorry 4 the inconvenience...
16 REPLIES 16
koos2
Super Contributor
Strumming my pain with his fingers Singing my life with his words Killing me softly with his song Killing me softly with his song Telling my whole life with his words Killing me softly with his song; dem shorts have 2 die!
koos2
Super Contributor
afore you can Sniper, you have to row, row, row yer boat.
koos2
Super Contributor
It's not a habit, it's cool, I feel alive If you don't have it you're on the other side I'm not an addict (maybe that's a lie) Free me, leave me Watch me as I'm going down Free me, see me Look at me, I'm falling and I'm falling.
koos2
Super Contributor
nirvana - all apologies
koos2
Super Contributor
nirvana - all apologies
koos2
Super Contributor
whiny little *****
koos2
Super Contributor
comon little ***** come be my boy
koos2
Super Contributor
In restless dreams I walked alone Narrow streets of cobblestone 'Neath the halo of a street lamp I turned my collar to the cold and damp ( sound of silence _ disturbed )
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
Must agree with you Koos. That version of the Sound of Silence is bone chilling!
koos2
Super Contributor
No man! i dont like to be agreed with! in fact; why are you agreeing with me? I never was a parra pan high school first team member or tjommies with one. What do you want?/leave me alone...
koos2
Super Contributor
Lay a whisper on my pillow, leave the winter on the ground. I wake up lonely, there's air of silence in the bedroom and all around. Never liked fan_girls, there is info in your handle.
koos2
Super Contributor
Crowds are never wrong, unless some in their ranks have a spokesperson who has proxy votes and wants to be my friend. Yes , i am refering to you. This point man is generaly a merkin & is not to be trusted. There is info to be gained from a view though, Old Norse thō (earlier *thauh), if you dont mind the lice. Currently there are 5x 17% volume and value players that want to be our friend. i am gonna be restricted and circumscribed by each of them, next morrow...
koos2
Super Contributor
What's somebody like you, doing in a place like this? Say, did you come alone or did you bring all your friends? Say, whats your name, what you drinking I think I know what you're thinking
Creature_of_the
Super Contributor
I used to rule the world . Seas would rise when I gave the word. Now in the morning I sleep alone . Sweep the streets I used to own.
koos2
Super Contributor
Didnt know you believed in that, want 2 coins?
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Start listening to the instrumental tracks... it will help to clear your mind!