Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ftse/jse top 40

Super Contributor
Are you willing to put new money onit , and why/whynot? time frame 4 hours.
0 Kudos
25 REPLIES 25
Super Contributor
aint gonna get back up again , run run run
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
or, is it no money galantis? o yeah, if you cant go over, under or around, you go through.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
right!, remember to watch for the real , original , genuine fake tody. Some smiling faces, lying to the racists.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I would rather listen to our own esteemed leader promise to pay back the money.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
not politics buddy, alsi sep16
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
ty dolla_ign - drop that kitty
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Todays move is an interesting turn-around.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
usually tdhey start checking the validity of your software licence around about here if you have a position dats gonna get you into trouble.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
you are also gonna start getting inexplicable eskom failures, focusing on the ball might be incorrect around about here..
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
you now think " i might be missing out on some bling", or "i have to cut my short"; this is a mistake.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
you should have done that 220 units earlier, after before/that call/sms you got from nowhere.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
now the close, what is important: capital or the extra 35-118 units? und, when i go clubing tonite , nobody will understand the day i had. - excerpts from "die melkery van koos2"
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Koos... I hate to interrupt... but are you okay?
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
someone B*m is on fire....lol
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
yeah man, rainbows of fiery unicorns, und you?
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
butter that biscuit, rocket set to launch tody.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
public announcement : would the owner of a black toyota prius , please move your car. You managed to tripple park it in a handicapped zone. i dont know how you did that...
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Dad was a caracole sheep farmer, had some success but was always bothered by jackals, and he had to cull them. After years of this he realized he wasnt a caracole farmer. He was breeding a super jakals, cause he only ever got the sick , lame and lazy ones. Now in a zero sum game, some have to loose for others to win. How do you do that in an oligarchy without breaking the law?
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
i am not talking bout the laws that govern the alsi, i am talking about the social contract that binds the alsi_players re.: software upgrades, timing of block sms, cellphone calls , statements und such. Hahahaha, maybe its all just "your biases are belong to us , long time."
0 Kudos